Fusion: Designed for Kids 10 – 13
Fusion is a blend of the excitement of the Warrior Classes and the real deal self defense and conditioning of the Impact (Adult) Program. The program is lead with the knowledge that this age group has specific wants and needs that are unique to them. Though a lot has changed over the past several years, Mr. Brown himself began as a young teen. He knows more than most that teens want a good workout, to learn self defense, and want to do all the “cool” Martial Arts moves. More importantly, teens want to be treated with respect and given the opportunity to train like the Adults.
It’s also this great age that we start to notice our kids forgetting those early lessons of respect, courtesy and drive. Our classes help engage students in ways to build those life characteristics.
Benefits for Fusion Students:
- Improved respect, discipline and focus, which can be applied to school work
- Development of inter-personal skills
- Improved concentration
- Muscle and body toning
- Emphasis on respect for oneself and others
- Strengthening of self-confidence and discipline to stand against peer pressure
- Form long lasting friendships